This event showcases Butler County’s farming community. Farm-related activities include judging, exhibits & demonstrations, animals, arts & crafts, and farm products. Also, don’t forget to check out the truck & tractor pulls, midway, music, entertainment, and rides.
- This event has passed.
Butler Farm Show [Tuesday]
GATES open – 8:30 AM to 11 PM (Tent gate opens at 3)
ADMISSION – $10.00 PER PERSON, INCLUDES RIDES & GRANDSTAND
Farm show souvenirs available!
- DRAFT Horse, HAFLINGER, PONY & MINI Halter Show (Elmer’s Corral)
- Jr. Dairy Show (Dairy Pavilion)
- Jr. POULTRY Showmanship (Poultry Tent)
- Jr. Rabbit Showmanship (Rabbit Barn)
- Sheep Breed Show (Livestock Barn)
12:00 PM – Sheep Showmanship (Livestock Barn)
All Rides Open at 1:00 PM.
Special FREE Shows Each Day!
- THE MOOGICIAN (Banjo-playing Funny Man) – performing 3 shows daily on the Free Stage by the Dairy Barns.
- THE IVAN ARESTOV VARIETY SHOW (Exciting Circus Entertainment) – 3 shows daily on the lower end of Midway near the Tent Gate.
- Plus, strolling the grounds daily, MIKE KLEE (Balloon Artist/Magician) and DOUG DREWES’ OX DYNASTY (Team of full-grown working oxen).
- Pedal Tractor Pull for 3-9 year olds (Randy L. Kummer Arena) – Sponsored by West Central Equipment
- Pet Education (Rabbits) – (Rabbit Barn)
- Equine Best of Breeds & Best of Show (Elmer’s Corral)
- ALPACA Showmanship (Dairy Pavilion)
- ALPACA Obstacle Course
- ALPACA Public Relations Course
- Equine Showmanship (Elmer’s Corral)
- Lead Line Preparation (Livestock Barn)
3:00 PM – Lead Line Contest (Livestock Barn)
4:00 PM & 7:00 PM – Threshing Demonstrations. Antique Area (Weather permitting & manpower available)
4:30 PM – ALPACA Costume Contest (Dairy Pavilion)
6:00 PM – Market Lamb Show (Livestock Barn)
6:30 PM – Draft HORSE & Haflinger Single Hitch Show (Elmer’s Corral)
7:00 & 9:00 PM – THE SHINERS (Armstrong Auditorium) – FREE SHOWS – Country & Southern Rock
7:00 PM – *NEW EVENT* TRUCK & TRACTOR PULL (Randy L. Kummer Arena)
FREE Admission to the Grandstands.
Limited Pro/Super Farm Smokers (USA-East Winners Circle)
Big Rig Semis (USA-East Winners Circle)
Run What Ya Brung Modified 4X4 USA-East Winners Circle)
Super Stock 4X4 Trucks (USA-East Regional Points)
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our event schedule, the Butler Farm Show Board of Directors reserves the right to add, alter, re-schedule or cancel any event they deem necessary.
ABSOLUTELY NO ADMISSION REFUNDS!
THE SHOWS GO ON RAIN OR SHINE!
THE RIDES ARE CLOSED FOR AN HOUR (4 to 5) EACH DAY FOR SAFETY INSPECTIONS.