This event showcases Butler County’s farming community. Farm-related activities include judging, exhibits & demonstrations, animals, arts & crafts, and farm products. Also, don’t forget to check out the truck & tractor pulls, midway, music, entertainment, and rides.
- This event has passed.
Butler Farm Show [Saturday]
GATES open – 8:30 AM to 11 PM (Tent gate opens at 3)
ADMISSION – $10.00 PER PERSON, INCLUDES RIDES & GRANDSTAND
Farm show souvenirs available!
9:30 AM – SUPREME MASTER SHOWMAN CONTEST (Livestock Barn) – Special Event
10:00 AM – ALTERED/PURE Stock/ TOUGH Farm Tractor Pull (Randy L. Kummer Arena) – Any questions: Visit www.westernpapullers.com or call Chris Michel (724-789-7453).
ALL Rides Open at 1:00 PM.
Special FREE Shows Each Day!
- THE MOOGICIAN (Banjo-playing Funny Man) – performing 3 shows daily on the Free Stage by the Dairy Barns.
- THE IVAN ARESTOV VARIETY SHOW (Exciting Circus Entertainment) – 3 shows daily on the lower end of Midway near the Tent Gate.
- Plus, strolling the grounds daily, MIKE KLEE (Balloon Artist/Magician) and DOUG DREWES’ OX DYNASTY (Team of full-grown working oxen).
2:00 PM – Fleece to Shawl (Dairy Pavilion) – Demonstration by the Butler Spinners & Weavers
4:00 & 7:00 PM – Threshing Demonstrations (Antique Area) – Weather permitting & manpower available.
5:00 PM – OLD TIME Fiddling, Banjo, Mandolin & Flat top Guitar Contest (Armstrong Auditorium)
6:00 – 8:00 PM – Premium Checks Available (Office) – Barring power outages/computer crashes. Checks also available Sunday 1:00 to 2:00 at Farm/Home Products Bldg.
7:00 PM – Road Semi and TRI-AXLE TRUCK PULL (Randy L. Kummer Arena) – FREE Admission to the Grandstands.
- 8,500# Tough Farm, 10,000# Tough Farm
- Antique Modified, Tri-Axle, Road Semi
- Street Stock Semi
- NEW – Pro-Street Semi
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our event schedule, the Butler Farm Show Board of Directors reserves the right to add, alter, re-schedule or cancel any event they deem necessary.
ABSOLUTELY NO ADMISSION REFUNDS!
THE SHOWS GO ON RAIN OR SHINE!
THE RIDES ARE CLOSED FOR AN HOUR (4 to 5) EACH DAY FOR SAFETY INSPECTIONS.